Q: How do I trade?
1. Sign in through Steam™ by clicking on the green 'Sign in with Steam' button.
2. You'll see your inventory on the left side and the bot's inventory will be on the right side. If you do not see your items, make sure that you've set your inventory to public!
3. Select the items you would like to trade with us.
4. Setup your trade URL by clicking on your name in the right corner and clicking on 'Set trade URL'.
5. If you are happy with the trade, click the 'Trade' button.
6. A new window will pop up, wait for all three loaders to turn green. Once all 3 loaders are checked, two buttons will appear. These buttons will take to to Steam™, where you can review and accept your trade.
7. Accept the trade in the Steam™ Authenticator App. (Note: Once you have installed the app, you'll have to wait 7 days before you can accept trades)
8. Done! Any overpay will be added to your account as balance
Q: Is it possible to add items from different games to a trade?
A: Of course, you can trade from any game to any other. You can even give items from two or more games for others from the bot. For example: You give a CS:GO sticker and a DOTA2 shirt to the bot, and the bot gives you a DOTA2 skin and a H1Z1 gun.
Q: How to use balance?
A: Please select the skins from bot inventory, click "Trade" button, the program will send trade offer to you.
Q: Is it possible to lower the website commission?
A: yes, you need to add “tradeit.gg” to your steam player nickname, and then relog on the website. You commission will be automatically reduced by 3%.
Q: Why don't I see some of the items in my inventory on the website?
A: You need to refresh your inventory. If the problem is not solved, please wait a little. Most likely, you have made a purchase on the market less than 7 days ago. Items appear only after seven days from the purchase.
Q: Why are some items “Overstock” and not available for trading?
A: Currently, we have accumulated too many of these same items. Limiting will disappear when the number of such objects, decrease in our inventory.
Q: Why are some items unavailable for trading?
A: We do not trade these items, because if we process such trades our accounts would be full of cheap and low-grade items, and we will no longer have unique items.
Q: Is there any risk during trading?
A: As all the bots send you, trade offers through steam, you are eligible to check all items to be traded on your own right before accepting the offer. No one will force you to trade items. If you are not satisfied with the proposed offer, you can freely reject it and select any other one.
Q: What happens if I overpay?
A: The amount you overpay will be added to your balance. You can use this balance later to withdraw extra skins.